Skip to main content
3003 32nd Ave S. Ste 240, Fargo, ND 58103 | (701) 433-1922
by Dakota W Registered Agent LLC

How Do I Change My North Dakota Registered Agent to You?

File a Statement of Change

The Form: Commercial or Noncommercial Registered Agent/Office Statement of Change

The Fee: $10

How You Can Pay: Check or Credit Card

  • Make Checks payable to Secretary of State
  • To pay with Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) you must fill out the Credit Card Authorization section at the end of the form

Filing Options:

  • Mail to Secretary of State’s office
  • Fax to Secretary of State’s office: 701-328-2992

When you hire Dakota W Registered Agent LLC, the Statement of Change form will be in your online account. Make sure you sign the form and fill in any additional information.

File an Amendment

The Form: North Dakota Business, Farm, Professional Articles of Amendment

The Fee: $20

How You Can Pay: Check or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)

  • Payment methods are same as above

Filing Options:

  • Filing options are same as above

North Dakota Secretary of State Address

North Dakota Secretary of State
Business Registration Unit
600 E Boulevard Ave. Dept. 108, 1st Floor
Bismarck, ND 58505-0500